It’s more than a possibility
Housekeeper - Up To £500 Welcome Bonus
Based at St Catherines View in Winchester
30 hours per week, 5 x 6 hour shifts to cover the core hours of 8am - 6pm (early and late shifts), to include alternate weekends
Up to £11.86 per hour, inclusive of all enhancements
You make our house a home
First impressions count and you’ll be part of our team making them, with a key eye for detail, you will play a key role in helping make our homes outstanding.
You will play an important role in our daily cleaning across all communal areas and help to make our residents’ rooms – feel like home. In the laundry department you will undertake various laundry duties and you will take pride in helping deliver a first-class service, making a difference to our residents’ day, every day.
This is a role where you will make genuine, long lasting relationships, and one that can be flexible as life’s circumstances change.
We have a strong ambition to become a fully sustainable workplace and strive to be environmentally friendly.
The health and well-being of our residents is at the heart of all we do, and each individual role is integral to our joint success. Join a team who are fully invested in you.
What you’ll have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for what you do
- Can do attitude.
- A team player with a sense of fun.
- Attention to detail
What you’ll get:
- Up to £500 Welcome Bonus (terms apply)
- Paid breaks (hourly rate)
- Uniform provided.
- Excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
- Real career progression opportunities
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances.
- Choice of hot or cold meals and drinks on duty
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
- Basic Pay Rate: £9.54 per hour
- Plus £1.50 p/h weekend enhancement
- Enhancements for a relevant, job specific NVQ or Diploma Level qualification are paid as follows: NVQ 2 additional 56p p/h, OR NVQ 3 additional 82p p/h
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed nursing homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
We have 7 rated services as ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’