Registered Nurse (up to Â£2000 welcome incentive)
Registered Nurse with up to £2000 welcome incentive, terms apply
Please note you will be contacted prior to the closing date, interviews will be ongoing and we may close this vacancy early.
Based at St Catherines View in Winchester our 'outstanding' dedicated dementia care home
Up to £22.12 per hour
24 or 36 hours per week, nights, including alternate weekends
Additional hours / overtime opportunities available to suit your circumstances
Senior positions available, based on experience, with earning opportunity up to £25.76 per hour
Join us as a Registered Nurse and make a difference
Our multi-award-winning team provides the highest standards of care and comfort to support our residents’ health and wellbeing.
We have immediate Registered Nurse positions available, all with the prospect of further career progression. No matter how long your professional nursing experience, why not talk to us?
If you are returning to practice or newly qualified, we will offer you a preceptorship programme fully accredited by the Royal College of Nursing. As you go forward, you have a unique opportunity - thanks to our dedicated Clinical Managers - to refresh and gain new skills and to pursue further study and career opportunities.
In our latest Nurses’ survey, 96% of respondents say they feel valued and have the variety and freedom to provide consistently good care.
Working in a closely-knit team of Nurses and Carers, you’ll be responsible for the health and wellbeing of residents, applying sound clinical judgement to manage a variety of acute and chronic conditions. You will provide outstanding, evidence-based, individualised nursing care, regularly updating care plans.
Unlike some other providers, we offer excellent staff ratios and clinical training.
As well as fellow Nurses, you have the reassurance of working directly alongside Senior Care Leads with 24/7 on-call support from other Clinical and Quality experts.
As a senior practitioner you have a unique opportunity - thanks to our dedicated Clinical Managers - to refresh and gain new skills and to pursue further study and career opportunities.
Working with us offers you a superb range of benefits including:
- £2000 welcome bonus (*terms apply, paid in instalments)
- Paid breaks and free meals on duty
- Opportunities for career development to Senior Nurse, Clinical Lead and beyond
- Support to achieve revalidation
- Annual NMC subscription reimbursed
- Planned and fully supported induction regardless of experience
- Staff recommendation scheme
- Company recognition and awards night
- Clinical and dementia care conferences led by the Colten team
- Support with practice supervision and assessor roles in line with NMC guidelines
- Payment towards Tier 2 visa application for eligible nurses
- Hands-on practical training plus access to Health Education England and Nursing Times’ e-Learning modules
- Development of leadership skills
- Clinical skills updates on subjects including venepuncture, catheterisation, T34 syringe driver, end-of-life care, and much more.
We will expect you to demonstrate strong clinical knowledge, role modelling and promoting best practice in wound management, nutrition, tissue viability, end-of-life care and other essential clinical interventions. You will help to ensure that healthcare objectives meet and exceed our standards and those of our regulators.
We are a family-owned care home provider with 21 homes in Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire and West Sussex. All are fantastic homely environments registered for nursing care, with four specifically dedicated to dementia care. Seven of our homes are officially rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission. We are independently recognised as the UK’s leading care home group for our size. Carehome.co.uk scores us at a remarkable 9.9 out of ten, the highest of its Top 20 Large Care Home Groups.
For more details, please call 01425 482477.