It’s more than a possibility
Days: Up to £24.36 per hour / Nights: Up to £25.36 per hour (Including enhancements)
** Full time and part time contracts available to support you and your work/life balance, including alternate weekends (includes paid breaks) **
We’re looking for senior nurses to join our strong clinical team and become a valued part of the senior decision-making process at one of our luxury homes, Amberwood House in Ferndown.
You’ll work with fellow Nurses and Senior Care Leads, as well as the local multi-disciplinary teams, with 24/7 on-call support available to you from other Colten Care Clinical/ Quality experts. You’ll be responsible for leading the shift and the allocation of duties to other nurses and the care team. You’ll build lasting relationships with our residents and make a meaningful difference to their health and wellbeing every day.
If a career in care is for you and you want to be part of something special, we’d love you to apply. A member of our dedicated recruitment team will then be in touch to discuss the positions available and help identify those that best suit your work/life balance and location.
You’ll have excellent clinical knowledge and sound judgement, with great communications skills, able to lead with a “can-do” attitude. You’ll be a team player, with attention to detail and a sense of fun. Using your clinical know-how, you can either continue as or become a practice assessor/ supervisor, supporting our student nurses and Trainee Nurse Associates.
You’ll have experience role modelling and promoting best practice in wound management, nutrition, tissue viability, end-of-life care, and other essential clinical interventions.
About Colten Care
We’re a local, family-owned, award-winning care home group, with an outstanding reputation within the industry thanks to our amazing people and our focus on keeping the resident at the heart of everything we do.
We strive to be the best we can hence why all 21 of our nursing homes are rated at least good and 7 are outstanding by the CQC, our national regulator.
If a career in elderly care is for you then you want to be part of the team at Colten Care.
We’re proud to support newly qualified Nurses, those returning to practice, those wanting to take a different direction in their career and those wanting to progress providing all with a well-established development pathway. We care about you and your career and want to see you progress with us.
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities available to suit your circumstances
- Paid breaks and free meals on duty
- Opportunity to train to be a practice assessor/supervisor of student nurses
- Free uniforms
- Staff recommendation reward scheme, up to £1,000 (terms apply)
- Opportunities for career advancement to Clinical Lead and beyond
- Support with revalidation
- Annual NMC subscription reimbursed
- Clinical and dementia care conferences led by the Colten team
- Support with practice supervision and assessor roles in line with NMC guidelines
- Access to our Senior Clinical Skills Trainer and our wide selection of training programmes
- Payment and support with Health and Care Visa as needed
- Hands-on practical training and Nursing Times e-Learning modules
- Clinical skills updates on subjects including venepuncture, catheterisation, T34 syringe driver, end-of-life care, and much more