Senior Care Assistant
It’s more than a possibility
Senior Care Lead
Days: Up to £13.40 per hour / Nights: Up to £14.15 per hour (including enhancements)
42 hours per week, contracts available on days and/or nights to support you and your work/life balance, including alternate weekends (includes paid breaks) reputation within the industry thanks to our amazing people and our focus on keeping the resident at the heart of everything we do.
All 21 of our nursing homes are rated good or outstanding by the CQC, our national regulator. We provide the perfect blend of luxurious comfort and clinical excellence, ensuring residents enjoy a better quality of later life – “It’s All About Me.”
We’re proud to support carers with a well-established development pathway, so you’ll enjoy excellent training and development with personal coaching. This will include medication training, first line leadership skills and much more. We care about you and your career and want to see you progress with us.
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities available to suit your circumstances
- Paid breaks and free meals on duty
- Free uniforms
- Staff recommendation reward scheme, up to £1,000 (terms apply)
- Opportunities for career advancement to Trainee Nurse Associate, Nurse and beyond
- Hands-on practical training