It’s more than a possibility
Up to £11.82 per hour (including enhancements)
30 hours per week with shifts between 8am - 8pm, including alternate weekends. Flexible Bank contracts (zero hours/casual cover contracts) also available.
We’re looking for reliable and committed housekeeping professionals to join our team and become a valued part of day-to-day life in our home, Bourne View in Poole.
You’ll play an essential role in making our homes feel like home, with daily cleaning duties across all communal areas and residents’ rooms. You’ll help deliver a first-class service, taking pride in your contribution to the health and wellbeing of our residents, who are at the heart of all we do.
You’re a team player with an enthusiasm for what you do and a can-do attitude. You’ll have a genuine passion for maintaining an exceptional living environment for residents, with an eye for detail and a sense of fun.
About Colten Care
We’re a local, family-owned, award-winning care home group, with an outstanding reputation within the industry thanks to our amazing people and our focus on keeping the resident at the heart of everything we do – “It’s All About Me.”
All 21 of our nursing homes are rated good or outstanding by the CQC, our national regulator. We provide the perfect blend of luxurious comfort and clinical excellence, ensuring residents enjoy a better quality of later life.
- Paid breaks (hourly rate)
- Uniform provided
- Excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
- Staff recommendation reward scheme, up to £1,000 (terms apply)
- Real career progression opportunities
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances.
- Choice of hot or cold meals and drinks on duty
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you