Mobile Senior Administrator
It’s more than a possibility
Mobile Senior Administrator
Providing administrative support to our porfolio of homes across West Dorset including Sherborne, Poundbury, Sturminster Newton and Blandford
40 hours per week, working 5 days over the week between the core hours of 8am and 6pm, including working some weekend subject to requirements
Up to £13.97 per hour, including enhancements for weekends and relevant NVQ qualifications
The Senior Administrator has day to day responsibility for the line management of the administration team and for managing the administration function of the care home.
You'll provide the highest possible level of customer care so that residents and families feel totally at home. You will carry out administration duties in a way that is friendly, efficient, professional and timely. There is plenty of variety as you will be greeting and escorting visitors, conducting viewings and handling telephone and email enquiries and correspondence. Along with general office duties, you will carry out financial management tasks, manage basic recruitment administration, maintain contact with other Colten Care departments and handle client admission and occupancy records. You'll also act as an 'assistant' to the Home Manager, supporting them with various administrative tasks.
- As this is a mobile based role, you will need to be a car driver with access to your own vehicle
- It is essential that you'll have previous experience of supervising a team and a proven track record in administration and/or reception.
- We recruit individuals who can match our values of being friendly, kind, honest and reassuring
- Based 'front of house', you'll demonstrate professionalism and excellent customer service skills and share our goal of delivering excellence in person centred care
- You’ll be confident in literacy and numeracy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and you'll enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment, juggling multiple tasks
- Your ability to be flexible, approachable, well organised and with the skill to prioritise is essential
Working with us offers you a superb range of benefits including:
- Paid breaks
- Mileage paid for any additional miles covered outside of your base home
- Excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
- Friendly team and great support network of internal professionals
- Real career progression opportunities
- Staff recommendation reward scheme, up to £1,000 (terms apply)
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances
- Choice of hot or cold meals and drinks on duty
- Free uniforms
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed nursing homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
We have 7 rated services as ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’