It’s more than a possibility
Days: Up to £11.82 per hour, inclusive of all enhancements
Nights: Up to £12.57 per hour, inclusive of all enhancements
Full time and part time contracts available to support you and your work/life balance, including alternate weekends (includes paid breaks)
We’re looking for a Health Care Assistant to join our team and become a valued part of day-to-day life in our home, Kingfishers in New Milton.
Under the leadership and guidance of our Nursing team and Senior Care Leads, you’ll play an essential role providing personal care, assisting residents to lead a fulfilled life. You’ll build lasting relationships with our residents and make a meaningful difference to their health and wellbeing every day.
Compassion is in your nature. You’re willing to be hands-on with residents and help them whenever needed. You’re organised, hard-working, resilient, with good observations skills, attention to detail and a sense of fun.
You don’t need to have experience. Your personal qualities and values are more important to us, and you’ll be supported with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training from day one.
About Colten Care
We’re a local, family-owned, award-winning care home group, with an outstanding reputation within the industry. We strive to be the best thanks to our amazing people and our focus on keeping the resident at the heart of everything we do.
All 21 of our nursing homes are rated good or outstanding by the CQC, our national regulator. We provide the perfect blend of luxurious comfort and clinical excellence, ensuring residents enjoy a better quality of later life.
We’re proud to support carers with a well-established development pathway, starting with fully funded Diplomas in Health and Social Care. We care about you and your career and want to see you progress with us.
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities available to suit your circumstances
- Paid breaks and free meals on duty
- Training provided for free to be the best you can be in your role
- Pay enhancements to cover night and weekend working
- Free uniforms
- Staff referral rewards up to £1,000 (terms apply)
- In house progression opportunities to the Senior Care Lead Programme
- Career progression to join the Trainee Nurse Associate Programme and be a nurse at no cost to you
- Pay uplift aligned to your training qualifications