Photographer (Fixed Term Contract)
It’s more than a possibility
Based at Colten House, Ringwood. Will require occasional travel to shoot locations in our 21 homes across Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire and West Sussex
6 month temporary contract, with possibility of going permanent. 40 hours per week
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on experience (pro-rata)
Please note that due to the nature of this position, we will not be accepting applications from candidates offering their services on a freelance basis and you will be required to be based at our Head Office for the duration of the contract
Are you a creative, energetic, and friendly people person who is passionate about photography? We are seeking a dynamic professional photographer to join our Marketing Team at Colten Care on a 6-month full- time contract with the possibility of a permanent position thereafter.
At Colten Care we’re always striving for the perfect shot and we would love for you to align with us to produce amazing photographic content that can really speak volumes to our audience and which can be applied to a full spectrum of marketing platforms.
Reporting to our Head of Marketing you will work within our growing marketing and creative team. You will be able to fulfil photographic briefs that are specific but also open enough to give you creative license to capture photography that also aligns with your style and perspective.
At Colten Care we love to see the bigger picture and we would need you to create rich and impactful visual storytelling that connects with our audience and our staff. You will be able to capture real moments at our Care Homes, to document interactions between our residents and staff just the way they happened. You’ll be highly skilled at adapting to the situation to create interesting compositions and capture perfectly timed moments.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Creative team to fulfil photographic briefs.
- Carry out research and preparation for photoshoots.
- Take professional photographs and videos on location at our portfolio of 21 homes.
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues on-site and on location in our homes.
- Communicate with photographic subjects to put them at ease, encourage and direct them.
- Use artistic knowledge and photo manipulation software such as Adobe Suite to achieve desired results and enhance photographs and compositions if required.
- Put forward your own creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives.
- Upload and manage your photographic content using our extensive digital image library.
- You will be based locally, within commutable distance to our Head Office in Ringwood, with access to your own vehicle as this role requires occasional travel to our care homes.
- Having your own photographic equipment is preferred but negotiable.
- Fluent in the knowledge of photography and lighting.
- Videography experience desirable but not essential.
- Experience working with photo manipulation software such as Adobe Suite.
- You will have a natural artistic flair and exceptional eye for detail.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills are a must.
- Excellent team working skills.
- You will be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision if necessary.
- You will work with consideration to our brand and customer focus and approach all briefs with a desire to over deliver on quality.
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed nursing homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
We have 7 rated services as ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’
You will be our brand ambassador, and we will look after you!
We are committed to making sure Colten Care remains the best in the business and an exciting and friendly place to work. Our people are our most important asset, and we will continue to invest in you!