Waiter / Waitress
It’s more than a possibility
Waiter / Waitress - Up To £500 Welcome Bonus
Based at Belmore Lodge in Lymington
This position is based on an average of 28 hours per week and will include working alternate weekends.
The shifts will be as follows on a 2 week rolling rota.
Week 1 - 11am - 7pm over 4 days total of 32hrs per week
Week 2 - 11am - 7pm over 3 days total of 24hrs per week
Up to £11.32 per hour, inclusive of all enhancements
Hospitality – but not as you know it!
If you are looking for a rewarding role within a small and friendly catering team, we would love to hear from you!
You will become the star of our show, taking centre stage in leading our Residents through a unique and exciting food journey.
Building lasting relationships, you will help ensure a personal, friendly and efficient service, at each dining event.
You will take pride in delivering locally sourced and expertly created dishes, sharing our deeply rooted passion for high quality food, having the ability to make a difference to our residents’ day, every day.
An excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach. You will be a significant part of our multi award winning teams, with countless career opportunities along the way
The health and well-being of our residents is at the heart of all we do, and you will be at the forefront with the provision of breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and our fabulous Milkshake & Smoothie trolleys!
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Can do attitude
- Previous experience within Hospitality or a customer focussed role
- A natural communicator
- A team player with a sense of fun
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional resident dining experience
- Attention to detail
What you’ll get
- Up to £500 Welcome Bonus (terms apply)
- Shifts no later than 7pm, helping to create the right work / life balance for you
- Paid breaks (hourly rate)
- Weekly pay
- Choice of hot or cold meals and drinks on duty
- Uniform provided
- Support with professional development and diploma qualifications in hospitality
- Excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
- Real career progression opportunities
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed nursing homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
We have 7 rated services as ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’