Senior Care Lead
It’s more than a possibility
Senior Care Lead - £500 Welcome Bonus
Based at Kingfishers in New Milton, Hampshire
42 hours per week, days and/or nights, including alternate weekends (including paid breaks)
Days: Up to £12.94 per hour, inclusive of all enhancements
Nights: Up to £13.69 per hour, inclusive of all enhancements
Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking to take the next step in your career?
As a Senior Care Lead (Senior Care Assistant), you will enjoy excellent training and development with personal coaching. This will include medication training, first line leadership skills and much more.
The duties of a Senior Care Lead are incredibly varied, with no two days the same.
You will be working closely with the nursing team to ensure that our residents are receiving a fantastic standard of care. You will also take a leading role in the administration of medicines, care planning, infection control and assisting with the training and supervision of new staff.
You will be ready to take the next step in your career, being a positive role model for your colleagues.. You will have at least two year's experience working within adult care, ideally within a similar role, and be qualified to NVQ/Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
Working with us offers a superb range of benefits including:
- £500 Welcome Bonus (terms apply)
- Paid Breaks
- Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- Support with professional development and real progression opportunities
- Excellent inductions, professional training and ‘on the job’ support
- You’ll be trained to the nationally recognised ‘care certificate’ standard
- We provide fantastic homely environments
- Staff recommendation scheme; tell your friends about us
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities
- Free uniforms provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed nursing homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
We have 7 rated services as ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’