It’s more than a possibility
Kitchen and Waiting Vacancies - Up to £500 Welcome Bonus
Based at St Catherines View in Winchester
Full and part time contracts available, covering a variety of early and late shifts between core hours of 7am - 7pm, including alternate weekends (and paid breaks)
Up to £12.17 per hour, inclusive of all enhancements
Hospitality - but not as you know it!
If you are looking for a rewarding role within a small and friendly catering team, we would love to hear from you!
Our multi-award-winning team provides the highest standards of care, comfort and hospitality to support our residents’ health and wellbeing. You’ll contribute to the exceptional service we provide to our residents and the first-class catering and dining experience they receive, including our fabulous Milkshake and Smoothie trolleys!
We are currently recruiting a range of catering roles including Kitchen Domestic, Kitchen Assistant and Waiter / Waitress. Depending on the role, duties may include:
- Waiting tables
- Clearing down and laying tables
- Food and drink preparation
- Washing up
Working with us offers you a superb range of benefits including:
- Up to £500 Welcome Bonus (terms apply)
- Shifts no later than 7pm, helping to create the right work / life balance for you
- Paid breaks (hourly rate)
- Weekly pay
- Choice of hot or cold meals and drinks on duty
- Support with professional development and diploma qualifications in hospitality
- Excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
- Friendly team and great support network of internal professionals
- Real career progression opportunities
- Staff recommendation reward scheme
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances
- Free uniforms
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
Previous experience is helpful but isn’t necessary. If you do have work experience of working in a kitchen, catering, restaurant or similar background then this will be an advantage. Ideally you will have some transferable skills working with customers to high standards.
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed nursing homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
We have 7 rated services as ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’