Bank Kitchen & Waiting
It’s more than a possibility
Kitchen and Waiting Vacancies - Bank (Zero hours, casual cover) - £250 Welcome Bonus
Based at Abbey View in Sherborne.
Up to £11.32 per hour, inclusive of all enhancements
We are looking to recruit casual kitchen and waiting staff to support Abbey View, our care home in Sherborne. If you are able to work flexibly across the week to cover a variety of hours and you have catering and/or waiting experience having worked in restaurants, hospitality, care homes or similar backgrounds, we would love to hear from you.
Ideally you will have transferable skills working with customers to high standards and if you are a car driver with the ability to travel across the local area, this will also support your application.
Our multi-award-winning team provides the highest standards of care, comfort and hospitality to support our residents’ health and wellbeing. You’ll contribute to the exceptional service we provide to our residents and the first-class catering and dining experience they receive.
Your role may include duties such as:
- Waiting tables
- Clearing down and laying tables
- Food and drink preparation
- Washing up
Working with us offers you a superb range of benefits including:
- £250 Welcome Bonus (terms apply)
- Paid breaks (hourly rate)
- Support with professional development and diploma qualifications in hospitality
- Excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
- Friendly team and great support network of internal professionals
- Real career progression opportunities
- Staff recommendation reward scheme
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances
- Choice of hot or cold meals and drinks on duty
- Free uniforms
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
Previous experience is helpful but isn’t necessary. If you do have work experience of working in a kitchen, catering, restaurant or similar background then this will be an advantage. Ideally you will have some transferable skills working with customers to high standards.
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed care homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
Our established services are all rated as ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’ We play an active role in furthering dementia friendly communities as part of our work.
If you would like to join our exceptional catering team, please call us today on 01425 482477