It’s more than a possibility
Nurse (Bank) - £500 Welcome Bonus
Based at St Catherines View in Winchester. Additional shifts also available at our nearby home, Abbotts Barton.
Up to £21.49 per hour
Bank, flexible contracts available on days to support you and your work/life balance, including paid breaks
It’s what you do that makes us special
Picture yourself at the heart of our Care Home surrounded and supported by our multi-award winning team, building lasting relationships with our residents and making a meaningful difference to their health and wellbeing.
You are a valued part of the senior decision-making process in our homes, with the reassurance of working alongside fellow Nurses and Senior Care Leads, with 24/7 on-call support from other Clinical and Quality experts. Our goal is to set you up for success.
We are proud to support newly qualified Nurses, those returning to practice and those wanting to take a different direction in their career with a well-established development pathway. We care about you and your career and want to see you progress with us.
In our latest Nurses’ survey, 96% of respondents say they feel valued and have the variety and freedom to provide consistently good care.
You will apply sound clinical judgement to manage a variety of acute and chronic conditions, whilst providing outstanding, evidence-based, individualised nursing care and there is on hand support from our Clinical Leads and Clinical Managers to refresh and gain new skills.
We have a rewarding career path, waiting for you!
What you’ll have:
- Strong Clinical knowledge
- Can do attitude
- Role modelling and promoting best practice in wound management, nutrition, tissue viability, end-of-life care and other essential clinical interventions
- A natural communicator
- A team player with a sense of fun
- Attention to detail
What you’ll get
- £500 Welcome Bonus (terms apply)
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities available to suit your circumstances
- Paid breaks and free meals on duty
- Opportunities for career advancement to Senior Nurse, Clinical Lead and beyond
- Support with revalidation
- Annual NMC subscription reimbursed
- Clinical and dementia care conferences led by the Colten team
- Support with practice supervision and assessor roles in line with NMC guidelines
- Payment of Skilled Worker Visa for eligible Nurses
- Hands-on practical training plus access to Health Education England and Nursing Times e-Learning modules
- Clinical skills updates on subjects including venepuncture, catheterisation, T34 syringe driver, end-of-life care, and much more
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed nursing homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
We have 7 homes rated as ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’