Care Assistant (Evenings)
It’s more than a possibility
Care Assistant (Evenings) - £250 Welcome Bonus
Based at Castle View in Poundbury, Dorchester
Up to £11.82 per hour
Average of 21 hours per week, shifts 5pm - 11pm, to include alternate weekends:
Week 1: 3 shifts per week (18 hours)
Week 2: 4 shifts per week (24 hours)
It isn’t what you do that makes you special, it’s the way you do it.
There is nothing better than seeing someone smile and knowing it's because of you.
We are looking for people with a passion and motivation to join the care sector, with or without experience as we will provide first class training from day one.
You will take pride in sharing our deeply rooted passion for high quality care, having the ability to make a positive difference to our residents’ day, every day.
Compassionate in your approach, with a sense of fun, you will provide individual resident care, which has a direct influence on their health and wellbeing, whist building long lasting relationships. You really do become part of the family.
For those aspiring to a long-term career in care, we will support your professional development and help open career opportunities along the way. There’s a real possibility we can help you become a nurse with no cost to you if that’s your dream.
The health and well-being of our residents is at the heart of all we do, and you will be at the forefront helping them to lead a fun and fulfilling life.
Our residents have amazing life stories, and they can’t wait to share them with you.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Can do attitude
- A team player with a sense of fun
- Genuine passion for care
- Attention to detail
What you’ll get
- £250 Welcome Bonus (terms apply)
- Paid breaks
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities available to suit your circumstances
- Support with professional development with diploma qualifications in Health & Social Care and a Trainee Nurse Associate programme
- Training to the nationally recognised ‘care certificate’ standard
- Friendly team and great support network of internal professionals
- Staff recommendation reward scheme
- Choice of hot or cold meals and drinks on duty
- Free uniforms
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed nursing homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
We have 7 homes rated as ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’