Regional Facilities Manager
It’s more than a possibility
Regional Facilities Manager
Based at Colten House, Ringwood
£35,000 - £37,000 per annum depending on experience, plus bonus and car allowance
40 hours per week plus 'on call' duties
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 3rd December with interviews likely to take place between 9th - 13th December
We seek a proactive and capable Regional Facilities Manager to manage and develop our current maintenance team to deliver a high-quality maintenance and repairs service for our portfolio of care homes in Winchester, Chichester and across the New Forest.
The successful candidate will be based in Ringwood at Colten House, reporting to the Director of Facilities. Meeting the needs of the care homes and our residents you will ensure the property portfolio is well maintained, within budget and compliant. You will be responsible for delivering high standards of maintenance service whilst evidencing a good working knowledge of building services systems, effective contract management and an understanding of health and safety legislation within a healthcare environment
A seven-day responsibility is required for our maintenance service, therefore an ‘on-call’ system is in place, shared with the Regional Facilities Managers and Support Maintenance team. On average, you will be expected to cover the ‘on-call’ rota one week in every six.
- A full driving licence is essential as you will be expected to cover a portfolio of our Colten Care homes across Hampshire and West Sussex
- You will have proven management / supervisory experience coupled with a good all-round technical background
- Previous experience and knowledge of building maintenance, contract management, health and safety and budget management
- Ability to lead and develop maintenance personnel
- Experience in mechanical, electrical and similar trades
- Working knowledge of a similar sector is desirable (healthcare/NHS)
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Car allowance of £4,500 per annum
- Annual discretionary bonus, up to 10% of salary
- Reimbursed business mileage
- Excellent induction, training and ‘on the job’ support
- Friendly teams with a great support network
- Fantastic care home environments with a ‘wow’ factor
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff recommendation scheme
- Annual pay review
- Choice of hot or cold meals on duty (when working in the care homes)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed nursing homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
We have 7 rated services as ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’