It’s more than a possibility
Kitchen Domestic - £250 Welcome Bonus
Based at St Catherines View in Winchester
21 hours per week, 12pm - 7pm, Saturdays and Sundays plus one day during the week (including paid breaks)
Up to £11.82 per hour
We grow our own and not just our Veg!
You will become a vital part of our brigade, where we continually look to inspire, develop and motivate the next generation, through a successful succession plan.
You will support our fabulous Chef by carrying out duties including washing-up and putting away dishes, cutlery and equipment and to ensure all kitchen areas are clean and hygienic. You will assist with general kitchen duties such as making sure everyone has a plentiful supply of clean water and drinks and ensure that all regulations for food health and hygiene are adhered to at all times.
The health and well-being of our residents is at the heart of all we do, and each individual role is integral to our joint success.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Can do attitude
- A team player with a sense of fun
- Attention to detail
What you’ll get:
- £250 Welcome Bonus (terms apply)
- Paid breaks (hourly rate)
- Uniform provided
- Excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
- Real career progression opportunities
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances.
- Choice of hot or cold meals and drinks on duty
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed nursing homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
We have 7 rated services as ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’