It’s more than a possibility
Kitchen Assistant - Up To £500 Welcome Bonus
Based at Braemar Lodge in Salisbury
24 hours per week, across 3 days, will include every Saturday and Sunday 8am - 4pm (including paid breaks)
Up to £11.32 per hour inclusive of all enhancements
We grow our own and not just our Veg!
You will become a vital part in our brigade. We are proud of our succession rate and aim to continually inspire the next generation through development, our unique environments, motivation and encouragement.
You will support our fabulous Chef by carrying out duties including preparing fresh salads, sandwiches drinks and picking herbs from our Kitchen Garden, whilst maintaining general Health and Safety standards
You will take pride in helping deliver locally sourced ingredients and expertly created dishes, sharing our deeply rooted passion for high quality food. You will have the ability to make a difference to our residents’ day, every day.
The health and well-being of our residents is at the heart of all we do, and each individual role is integral to our joint success.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Can do attitude
- A team player with a sense of fun
- Attention to detail
What you’ll get
- Up to £500 Welcome Bonus (terms apply)
- Paid breaks (hourly rate)
- Uniform provided
- Excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
- Real career progression opportunities
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances.
- Choice of hot or cold meals and drinks on duty
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
- Basic Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour
- Plus £1.50 p/h weekend enhancement
- Enhancements for a relevant, job specific NVQ or Diploma Level qualification are paid as follows: NVQ 2 additional 56p p/h, OR NVQ 3 additional 82p p/h
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed care homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
Our established services are all rated as ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’ We play an active role in furthering dementia friendly communities as part of our work.
If you would like to join our exceptional catering team, please call us today on 01425 482477