This job has been closed.
It’s more than a possibility
Administrator / Receptionist - Up To £500 Welcome Bonus
Based at The Aldbury in the exclusive Branksome Park area of Poole.
24-32 hours per week including every weekend.
Up to £12.17 per hour
Our Administrators / Receptionists provide a variety of administrative support to our care homes and home managers. You will carry out administration duties in a way that is friendly, efficient, professional and timely. The administration duties include email and postal correspondence, handling telephone enquiries, client admission and occupancy records, financial management tasks and basic recruitment administration. You will also be responsible for the front desk, meeting and greeting residents, relatives and visitors with a warm welcome and providing the highest possible standard of customer care.
Working with us offers you a superb range of benefits including:
- Up to £500 Welcome Bonus (terms apply)
- Paid breaks
- Excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
- Friendly team and great support network of internal professionals
- Real career progression opportunities
- Reward for you if you recommend others to work for us
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances
- Choice of hot or cold meals and drinks on duty
- Free uniforms
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
- Base Rate: £9.85 per hour
- Additional £1.50 per hour weekend enhancement
- Enhancements are also provided for job-related NVQ/Diploma Level certifications in Administration/Customer Service.
You are an efficient and competent Administrator or Receptionist with a proven track record in this line of work. You have excellent customer service and communication skills and share our goal of delivering excellence in person centred care. Your literacy and numeracy will be of a high standard, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel spreadsheets. It is essential that you are flexible, approachable, well organised, with the skill to prioritise and take appropriate action. You’ll enjoy being busy and ‘multi-tasking’ on a daily basis. Your personality and values will ideally match our own: friendly, kind, individual, reassuring and honest.
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed nursing homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
We have 7 rated services as ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’