It’s more than a possibility
Kitchen Domestic **£500 Welcome Bonus**
Based at our Outstanding rated home, Fernhill in Ferndown.
We currently have two contracts on offer for you;
Contract 1- 7-2pm 24 hours a week including weekend working.
Contract 2-12-7pm 24 hours a week including weekend working.
Up to £11.32 per hour
We grow our own and not just our Veg!
You will become a vital part of our brigade, where we continually look to inspire, develop and motivate the next generation, through a successful succession plan.
You will support our fabulous Chef by carrying out duties including washing-up and putting away dishes, cutlery and equipment and to ensure all kitchen areas are clean and hygienic. You will assist with general kitchen duties such as making sure everyone has a plentiful supply of clean water and drinks and ensure that all regulations for food health and hygiene are adhered to at all times.
The health and well-being of our residents is at the heart of all we do, and each individual role is integral to our joint success.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Can do attitude.
- A team player with a sense of fun.
- Attention to detail.
What you’ll get:
- £500 Welcome Bonus (terms apply)
- Paid breaks (hourly rate)
- Uniform provided
- Excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
- Real career progression opportunities
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances.
- Choice of hot or cold meals and drinks on duty
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
- Basic Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour
- Plus £1.50 p/h weekend enhancement
- Enhancements for a relevant, job specific NVQ or Diploma Level qualification are paid as follows: NVQ 2 additional 56p p/h, OR NVQ 3 additional 82p p/h
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed nursing homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
We have 7 rated services as ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’