It’s more than a possibility
Clinical Lead - £3,000 Welcome Bonus
Please note you will be contacted prior to the closing date, interviews will be ongoing and we may close this vacancy early.
Based at Wellington Grange in Chichester
Up to £48,000 per annum, plus generous performance bonus, up to 40% of salary
40 hours per week including some weekends, occasional nights and share of the ‘on-call’ support line.
About The Job
We are recruiting for a dynamic Clinical Lead (Frailty Lead /RGN / Senior Nurse) to lead the clinical management at Wellington Grange nursing home.
Our residents live with moderate to high frailty needs and you’ll ensure they receive the very best in clinical care while promoting their continued wellbeing and independence.
As well as leading a team of valued staff, you will need to rely on your own initiative to make positive changes to the lives of our staff and residents within the home.
You’ll ensure timely escalation to emergency services when needed to reduce hospital admissions. You will protect our residents dignity during sensitive end of life care.
This role is diverse and ever changing. No two days are the same.
- You’ll have a high level of clinical skills, enjoy maintaining continuity of care and building truly meaningful relationships with residents and their families
- Ideally, you’ll be a Senior Nurse, Clinical Lead, Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager or Clinical Head of Care. With care home or frailty experience, you’re personable and enjoy all aspects of nursing and leading a team. It’s crucial that you can inspire, motivate and manage our talented team by example with a positive outlook on the future of care
- A brilliant communicator, you’ll frequently engage with residents, families, staff and wider care authorities. We have a tight knit team in each home and you will also enjoy the lighter moments of your working day
- You’ll have a detailed knowledge of CQC’s regulations, working with your Home Manager to meet the ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ ratings in which we’re so proud
- You’ll happily take the lead to manage the everyday tasks of the home in the absence of the Home Manager
In return, we offer a range of benefits including:
- £3,000 Welcome Bonus (terms apply)
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus scheme based on performance against clinical KPI’s (up to 40% of salary)
- Relocation assistance (conditions apply)
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed, including NMC registrations
- Induction, training and ‘on the job’ support from day one
- Fantastic homely environments
- Friendly teams
- 24/7 network of internal senior clinical and facilities support
- Real career progression opportunities
- Staff recommendation scheme
- Paid breaks
- Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- Free uniforms
- Contributory pension scheme
- All background checks paid for
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed nursing homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
We have 7 rated services as ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’