It’s more than a possibility
Housekeeping Supervisor - Up To £500 Welcome Bonus
Based at Kingfishers in New Milton
40 hours per week, shifts are 8 hours between the hours of 8am - 8pm, including alternate weekends.
Up to £11.92 per hour
The Housekeeping Supervisor leads a team of domestics (cleaners and laundry assistants) that provide a full and effective housekeeping service, ensuring the highest possible standards of cleanliness and hygiene. It’s about maintaining a beautiful and comfortable living environment for our residents. You’ll be managing your team, ensuring a fair work allocation, preparing staff rotas, checking and ordering stock and completing all necessary paperwork. You’ll have daily contact with residents, relatives and guests, so a warm personality and good customer care is essential.
Working with us offers you a superb range of benefits including:
- £500 Welcome Bonus (terms apply)
- Paid breaks
- Excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
- Friendly team and great support network of internal professionals
- Real career progression opportunities
- Reward for you if you recommend others to work for us
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances
- Choice of hot or cold meals and drinks on duty
- Free uniforms
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
- Basic Pay Rate: £9.60 per hour
- Plus £1.50 per hour weekend enhancement
- Enhancements for a relevant, job specific NVQ or Diploma Level qualification are paid as follows: NVQ 2 additional 56p p/h, OR NVQ 3 additional 82p p/h
You’ll have previous experience at a similar level or looking to take the next step up from a domestic role. You are friendly, kind, honest, reassuring and an effective communicator. As well as being a good team motivator, you can prioritise and work on your own initiative. We especially want to recruit people who share our goal of delivering excellence in person centred care. That means cherishing the individual needs of residents and their families and putting those needs at the centre of everything we do each day.
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed nursing homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
We have 7 rated services as ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide luxury residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approach to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’